SevCol is proud to present its next event in the first weekend of April. This time, we will be organizing a multi-day game! We will be playing both on Saturday and Sunday, with a pause for sleeping and breakfast in between. This enables us to play the first real mission of the LFSS Celestra. We have found a pretty cool location to do so, and we hereby invite you all to come and join us for this epic adventure!!!
A short briefing on the in-game situation. The recruits that were taken hostage by the Neo-Luddites have been released, and have continued their studies at SevCol Academy. Soon, they will graduate, having earned their certifications to operate a spaceship as an independent crew. As such skills are in high demand, some recruits have already been commissioned as crew on the LSSS Celestra, a new ship owned by an unknown venture capitalist. The ships’ first mission will be to track a Lunar vessel that has gone missing lately. Space professionals wanting to join the mission, either as crew, marine, or specialist, are encouraged to apply for a position on this mission.
April 2nd, 13.00 till April 3rd, 16.00
Performance Factory, Hoge Bothofstraat 45, 7511 ZA, Enschede
What will it cost ?
45 Euro, including an evening meal on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday
Members of Fanaat and Pro Deo receive a 3 euro discount, Union Card holders receive a 2 euro discount. Drinks and small snacks will be made available with bar cards (tabkaarten), that you can purchase at the activity.
Note: When registering and paying after February 29th, the price will increase to 50 euro !!!
How to participate ?
- Complete the Registration Form. N.B.: The registration closes on March 18 !!!
- Transfer your participation fee to account NL28RABO0191836451, Stichting Fabel, Enschede. Be sure that you mention your name, SevCol Lost in Space, and your Union Card/Fanaat/ProDeo membership if appropriate. You can request a tab kaart (bar card) by adding 5, 10 or 20 euros to the transfer of your participation fee, and add “TAB <amount>” to the description.
- If you registered as a Player (PC), please make sure your character has a SevBook account. If you will be playing a new character, you will have to create a new account for that character. Of course, if you will be playing an existing character, this is not neccesary.
- Optional: join our Facebook Event.
What is the difference between the various registration options ?
When registering, you will have to decide between Player and Wild Card. When you choose Player, you will have to create a character yourself, or use a character you have played before. When you choose Wild Card, the game masters will create a character for you.
Secondly, you will have to decide what kind of character you would like to play. This is important for players as well as for wild cards; when we create a wild card, we will take player’s preferences into account. On this event, you have the following choices:
- Midshipman This choice is for characters that are currently studying for bridge crew at SevCol Academy. Choosing this option means your character will graduate from the academy, and commissioned to serve on the first mission of SCSS Celestra.
- Marine This choice is for characters that are studying for Phalanx Marine at SevCol Academy. Choosing this option means your character will graduate from the academy, and commissioned to serve on the first mission of SCSS Celestra.
- Specialist There are some specialist tasks at the coming mission. If you want to play a professional hired to perform such a task, please select this option.
- Passenger You can come along on the mission as a passenger. This means you will not have an official task, and will have to pay for your boarding.
Any questions, comments, or remarks can be made in the comment section below, or sent to email@example.com