As of today, RIVM has tightened and extended the guidelines with regard to the Corona virus. Under these new guidelines and with the advancing situation, it seems very unwise, if not impossible, to organize SevCol on our planned date.
Because we do not yet know how long these measures will last, we can’t say when SevCol 15 will be held. Our plan is to have another poll among our participants by the end of the guidelines, to decide on a new date which is convenient for as many people as possible.
Entry fees already paid for SevCol 15 will be refunded.
Stay safe, everyone!