SevCol is a Science Fiction (SF) Live Action Role Playing game (LARP). In SevCol, participants will be playing the crew and passengers of a spaceship in the 22nd century Solar System. SevCol aims to be Rule-lite. This means we strive for simplistic, minimal rules. The character you play will be able to do anything you can do yourself, plus a little extra for your specific skill.
We offer five different fields of play:
- Operation of a Spaceship, via the EmptyEpsilon spaceship simulator and custom modules and plugins;
- Military: Use nerfguns and other weapons to fight your enemy;
- Engineering, fix what’s broken and create (or break) hightech devices to outsmart your adversary;
- Medical/scientific, discover new technology and science to save your friends, or not;
- Economical/political, fight your war by other means.
On this website, you can find everything you want to know about the game. The Player’s handbook contains all information necessary to participate. The Encyclopedia Galactica contains information about the game world. The Sevcol News Network is the in-game news network, keeping you up to date about the latest development.