SevCol is proud to present its next live role-play event in the first weekend of July. Just like last time we will be organizing a multi-day game! We will be playing both on Saturday and Sunday, with a pause for sleeping and breakfast in between.
A short briefing on the in-game situation:
After the previous event and the discovery of the lost LSS Emmett Brown, related activities have led to significant upheaval in the solar system. Upheaval means opportunities and risks abound for any crew in space. Aboard the SevCol Space Ship Celestra, your future is open for you to decide. Literally.
You find yourself near Jupiter, repairs from your last encounter just barely completed, from there you will decide on your own course: influence the political situation, help your friends, hinder your enemies, or simply make a quick buck? The choice is yours.
July 2nd, 13.00 till July 3rd, 18.00
Performance Factory, Hoge Bothofstraat 45, 7511 ZA, Enschede
What will it cost?
Standard price: 45 Euro, Wildcards: 40 euro, Organisation: 30 euro.
This Includes an evening meal on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday. We can arrange (free) sleeping spots, if needed.
Members of Fanaat and Pro Deo receive a 3 euro discount, Union Card holders receive a 2 euro discount.
Drinks and small snacks will be made available with bar cards (tabkaarten) which you can purchase at the event.
Note: When registering and/or paying after June 13th, the price will increase with 5 euro!
How to participate?
- Complete the Registration Form (N.B.: The registration closes on June 26th!!!)
- Transfer your participation fee to account NL28RABO0191836451, Stichting Fabel, Enschede.
Be sure that you mention:
– Your name,
– SevCol 5,
– If appropriate: Wildcard/Organisation
– if appropriate: Your Union Card/Fanaat/ProDeo membership.
You can request a tab kaart (bar card) by adding 5, 10 or 20 euros to the transfer of your participation fee, and add “TAB <amount>” to the description.
- If you registered as a Player (PC), please make sure your character has a SevBook account. If you will be playing a new character, you will have to create a new account for that character. Of course, if you will be playing an existing character, this is not neccesary.
- Optional: join our Facebook Event.
What is the difference between the various registration options?
When registering, you will have to decide between Player and Wild Card. When you choose Player, you will have to create a character yourself, or use a character you have played before. When you choose Wild Card, the game masters will create a character for you. You can subscribe as organisation if you have been asked to help out during the event with organizing things. You might play short NPC roles when you subscribe as organisation.
Next you will have to decide what kind of character you would like to play. This is important for players as well as for wild cards; when we create a wild card, we will take player’s preferences into account. On this event, you have the following choices:
- Crew. This choice is for characters who are currently functioning as crew at the SCSS Celestra, or who want to join the crew (as their main job).
- Marine. This choice is for characters who are working as Phalanx security personnel at the SCSS Celestra, or who want to become a security officer (as their main job).
- Specialist. There are some specialist tasks at the coming mission. If you want to play a professional hired to perform such a task, please select this option.
- Passenger. You can come along on the mission as a passenger. This means you will not have an official task, and will have to pay for your boarding, or have someone else who has a reason to pay for you. Your character should have a reason to come along.
Any questions, comments, or remarks can be made in the comment section below, or sent to email@example.com