NOTICE: This event has been cancelled!
Dear crewmembers, ship security, specialists and passengers,
SevCol is proud to present its first role-play event of 2018: SevCol 10: Orphans of the Sky. Just like last times we will be organizing a multi-day game! We will be playing both on Saturday and Sunday, with a pause for sleeping and breakfast in between.
The coming event will be held at the ‘Performance Factory’ in Enschede. Please note that we absolutely require 25 paid registrations by February 24th , as well as at least 5 people to help on the Friday before the event with the preparations, for the event to proceed.
After two months of basic patrol and intelligence gathering, SevCol calls on the Crew of the SCSS Celestra once again. SevCol Intelligence has decided to investigate the claims of Mutants on Luna, targets of inhumane experiments by an unknown scientist. The crew of the SCSS Celestra is tasked with investigating the accuracy of the claims, and if true, track down those responsible.
We have created a new way to sign up. “Player” is the same as always. “Wildcard” will now be a full player-like character, written by the GM’s. The new “NPC” option is heavily discounted, and will fill multiple smaller roles. We can not promise there will always be something to do for NPCs, but we’ll try to keep you entertained.
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March. The event will start at 12.00 sharp, you are welcome to arrive (and maybe help out) starting from 10.00am. The event will end around 18.00pm on sunday. Anyone is also welcome to help out with preparations on Friday the 9th.
“Performance Factory”, Hoge Bothofstraat 31-49, Enschede
What will it cost?
Standard price: 45 Euro, Wildcards: 40 euro, NPC: 25 euro Organisation: 30 euro.
This Includes an evening meal on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday. You receive a 5 euro discount if you help out preparing the event on Friday, please let us know if you want to help! We can arrange free sleeping spots, if needed.
Union Card holders receive an additional 2 euro discount.
Drinks and small snacks will be made available with bar cards (tabkaarten) which you can purchase at the event.
Note: When registering and/or paying after February 24th, the price will increase by 10 euro!
How to participate?
- Complete the Registration Form:
(N.B.: The registration closes on March 2nd)
- Transfer your participation fee to account NL28RABO0191836451, Stichting Fabel, Enschede.
Be sure that you mention:
- Your name,
- SevCol 10,
- If appropriate: NPC/Wildcard/Organisation
- If appropriate: Your Union Card membership
- You can request a tab kaart (bar card) by adding 5, 10 or 20 euros to the transfer of your participation fee, and add “TAB ” to the description.
- If you registered as a Player (PC), please make sure your character has a SevBook account. If you will be playing a new character, you will have to create a new account for that character. Of course, if you will be playing an existing character, this is not necessary.
- Optional (but highly desired): join our Facebook Event.
Any questions, comments, or remarks can be made in the comment section on Facebook, or sent to email@example.com.
The SevCol Game Masters team.